Marshall County residents without curbside recycling may drop off the following at the Recycle Depot during normal business hours:
Paperboard (tissue boxes, food containers, etc.)
Paper – office, newspaper, junk mail, greeting cards, correspondence
Plastics (keep lids on, all colors accepted)
PETE #1 bottles and jars, including:
- soft drink liters, Gatorade, fruit juice, single serve water bottles;
- containers include peanut butter jars, ketchup, syrup, salad dressing bottles
- Health and beauty products such as mouthwash, shampoo, and lotions
HDPE #2 bottles, including:
- Milk jugs, orange juice, liquid detergent and softener bottles
PP #5 containers, including:
- Margarine, butter, and yogurt cups
- Medicine bottles
Aluminum and steel cans (labels OK)
Glass bottles and jars: all colors accepted, labels are OK. Rinse containers and remove lids.
All recycling must be loose, clean, dry and free of food waste. No plastic bags, please: return all plastic bags to collection containers in the entrances of Martins, Kroger, or Walmart.