For a list of household hazardous waste we take for disposal, check out our fee schedule here: Recycle Depot 2021 Fee Schedule
Marshall County residents without curbside recycling may drop off the following at the Recycle Depot during normal business hours. All recycling must be loose, clean, and free of food waste. NO TRASH ACCEPTED.
Big Blue Bins: Cardboard and Paperboard (tissue boxes, food containers, etc.)
Big Green Bins: Paper – office, newspaper, junk mail, greeting cards, correspondence
In the Compactor (HIMCO box):
Plastics (keep lids on, all colors accepted)
PETE #1 bottles and jars, including:
- soft drink liters, Gatorade, fruit juice, single serve water bottles;
- containers include peanut butter jars, ketchup, syrup, salad dressing bottles
- Health and beauty products such as mouthwash, shampoo, and lotions
HDPE #2 bottles, including:
- Milk jugs, orange juice, liquid detergent and softener bottles
PP #5 containers, including:
- Margarine, butter, and yogurt cups
- Medicine bottles
Aluminum and steel cans (labels OK)
Blue Glass Bin: Glass bottles and jars: all colors accepted, labels are OK. No lids, please.
- Plastic film (grocery bags, shrink wrap, bread bags)
- Mixed Styrofoam (all colors, rigid foam, NO FOOD WASTE and NO FLEXIBLE FOAM)
These bins are located to the right as you park your vehicle to recycle.